How many hours to tour?

Holly2

We'd like to book a cab and ride around the island, get out for photo ops, and spend an hour or so at a beach. Not sure what we are talking about in terms of time. Not much of a shopper, but might want to look at some local crafts. Anyone spent the day like this?

yes we did this in cozumel last year. we went took a cab to paradise beach, which was free you just need to buy anything we had a drink. stayed there for 2 hours and decided to take the cab back to town cab was 13.00 each way. Got back to terminal area and rented a car costs 55.00 US bucks. rode down town and took lots of pics shopped for lots of souviners had lunch at carlos and charlies . turned the rental in at 4pm rode one of the little rupshaws:confused: ( the guys peddling the bikes lol ) tipped him 5.00 and was on the ship with 45 mins to spare have a ball. oh it was our 1st time there to. The only thing we would have done diff. would have just rented the car from the start and saved the 26.00 oh and make sure you use cash to pay off car my bank declined my card because i forgot to tell them i was traveling..:eek:

ps the island is a circle so not easy to get lost.

Archived