Perry Grant Still on the Constellation?

cynalan

Several years ago, we took our first Celebrity cruise on the Constellation. Our Baltic Sea itinerary was very much enhanced by piano man Perry Grant. He may not be the best singer or pianist, but the man IS an entertainer. He had the audience eating out of his hand. Has anyone encountered him recently on an X cruise? Is he still pay homage to Judy Garland on the Constellation? We're doing a cruise on the Connie in March and would enjoy seeing him again.

Ditto we are on the Connie in February 26th (I wear a kilt on formal nights) and Perry better be there! We love his music, hunor overall performance. Sorry, we have only tile counters, hardwood floors, but stainless steel commercial appliances.

Ditto we are on the Connie in February 26th (I wear a kilt on formal nights) and Perry better be there! We love his music, hunor overall performance. Sorry, we have only tile counters, hardwood floors, but stainless steel commercial appliances.

and a gated community

Perry will be on Constellation until Dec. 6, 2010 at which time he will disembark and spend Christmas at home in England. I have heard from various sources that his contract is up at that time and he MIGHT be back on Constellation.

The Constellation will add sailings in the Eastern Mediterranean next year and no longer sails out of Bayonne in the Fall. I believe Perry gets better audience participation and involvement from English speaking audiences and therefore likes north American itineraries better than the European ones. It would not surprise me at all if he jumps ship, perhaps to Summit... only Perry knows at this time and he has not informed anyone of his plans. The preceding is just an observation and not based on inside information. We are still planning to sail on Connie in February and March but we would look silly taking up our trained positions without Perry at the keyboard.....

'he jumps ship, perhaps to Summit... "

I hope not! There is not too many English Speaking, sailing from PR. Connie will not be the same without Perry. I will have to change my cruise. Definitely not the itinerary made me to book it.

'he jumps ship, perhaps to Summit... "

I hope not! There is not too many English Speaking, sailing from PR. Connie will not be the same without Perry. I will have to change my cruise. Definitely not the itinerary made me to book it.

Don't change yet. We have a number of friends sailing over the next month or so that can give us some information.

Thank you Arnold.

I always can count you for the " first hand" news. I will not change anything till it is all confirmed. But I can't imagine how X can put him on 7 days cruise from PR? Actually Michael's club on Equinox will work. We really liked the room. And I beleive there is a fire place for all his pictures.

We will see.

Archived