leaving Tampa after Legend

ldw81

We are sailing on the Legend in Dec. out of Tampa. I've found a flight that we could buy with our air miles but it leaves Tampa at 12:45..is that do-able?? or will that just kill me with stress trying to get there on time?

We're young so don't mind self dembarkation or anything.

We are sailing on the Legend in Dec. out of Tampa. I've found a flight that we could buy with our air miles but it leaves Tampa at 12:45..is that do-able?? or will that just kill me with stress trying to get there on time?

Nope you should be fine...last few times we've sailed the Legend we've been at the airport by 10 at the latest..if you do self debarkation you'll be there even earlier..go for it and have a great cruise..we'll be on the Legend in 62 days :D

This is WAY do-able, especially in Tampa. We were self disembark, off the ship at 7:30AM. Home in Sarasota (48 miles away) with the dog picked up at the kennel (sorry, "Pet Resort") and freinds drooped off at 1015AM. Loved cruising from Tampa!!!!

We're cruising the week after you!

We weren't fortunate enough to have miles for our airfare, but we bought and paid for tickets months ago.

Our flight leaves just after 12:00, but everyone says that should be no problem in Tampa.

Here's hoping...!

From all I have read here it should not be a problem if the ship gets into port on time. We have a roll call here if you are interested

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1174514

Richie

Last time out of TPA we were at the airport and at the gate before 10:00 and we did not do self assist or leave early.

Archived