Epic Deck Plan 14th deck

larryvel

After reviewing the deck plan for my room (14153) and after reviewing this board about where beds are situated - the consences(sp) is look at the deck plan that shows your room with the extended section of the wall near the door or near the balcony that is where you bed is. My room and others in that category the wall expends in the middle of the room so does that mean my bed is in the middle of the room. Just asking. Thanks.

After reviewing the deck plan for my room (14153) and after reviewing this board about where beds are situated - the consences(sp) is look at the deck plan that shows your room with the extended section of the wall near the door or near the balcony that is where you bed is. My room and others in that category the wall expends in the middle of the room so does that mean my bed is in the middle of the room. Just asking. Thanks.

here's a photo of your room. It was next door to mine 14151, and on embarkation day, I was there early....

http://entertainment.webshots.com/photo/2423848970080057173ZmdDgw

The couch is closest to the door.

Archived