Meals on air china

Acrusa

They usually have both Chinese and American style food for you to choose. Although you might not be able to choose everything, you will probably be able to choose one thing for the main course. Fruits usually comes with the meal too.

Hi,

I am flying them in oct. Are there free drinks? Are their flights usually full? I have an aisle seat on the 3 seat configuration and am wondering if they try to leave middle seats open? I am flying on a friday out of JFK.

Thanks

Doris

Bussiness class was to expensive and we have no milage with Air China.
This was a few years ago but .... We got to the ticket counter early and asked the cost to upgrade. It was $600 each going to China and $500 each returning. We upgraded both ways.

The food on the way to China was great but the return home was horrible -- and we ended up in First class.

This was a few years ago but .... We got to the ticket counter early and asked the cost to upgrade. It was $600 each going to China and $500 each returning. We upgraded both ways.

The food on the way to China was great but the return home was horrible -- and we ended up in First class.[/QUOT

Maybe one of us might order kosher meal.

Can you do this? I would think each seat has to have a different name. That is a great idea that it can be done, I wish i would have thought about that. So, you just gave your name twice for the two seats? Maybe i will call them and see if the seat next to me is available as I already am assigned.

Archived