Anyone used Island Marketing LTD for excursions?

RedLightVegas

Reason I ask is because they offer the same excursions to Jamaica and Grand Cayman that Carnival does and their prices are a little bit cheaper.

We've got a group of 6 going on a cruise in October and the more we can save the better.

They seem reliable. Just didn't know if anyone had any specific experiences with them.

I'm thinking the Dunn's Falls and White River Tubing for Jamaica. We did the sky explorer and bobsled last time we were there and had a blast. Looking to do something different this time.

Also, in Grand Cayman, can you take a boat to Rum Point or would we have to take a taxi? We don't want to do stingray city, just want to get off the cruise ship and go straight to Rum Point for the day. We did an island tour last time we were there.

I have used Island Marketing 3 times in Cozumel, 1 time in Nassau, and 1 time in Puerta Vallarta--- their tour guides are always great. But in Jamacia I have always used a private excursion group Barrett Adventures it is usually just your group in the tour so there is plenty of time to do local sceen as well as what ever tour your choose- They have many to choose from and I have used them 2 times in 2/2009 and 11/2009. Hope this helps. Julie G.

We used them in St. Thomas and in St. Marteen....excellent! Also booked a catamaran excursion through them in Cozumel, again, great.

We rented a Jeep and drove to Rum Point in the Caymans. It was GREAT! The driving on the 'wrong' side was easy and we could get up there and come back when we felt like it. Also saw part of the Island at the same time. We'd done a land vacation there, and it was fun driving around.

Enjoy!

We have used them on every cruise we have ever taken and have never been dissapointed. Looking them up today to see what they offer for my upcoming cruise in 3 weeks. You really can't go wrong with them

Used them on Coz for the Nachi excursion & it was by far the best day I have ever had!

I was thinking of booking the same excursion with them on Nassau but read really bad reviews on Trip Advisor, so just do your research on the island.

We have used them for the past 5 years. All their tours are great. We only had one issue and it really was not their fault we booked the Dunns River Falls with them and we had our 2 boys who were 18&15 at the time. They picked us up at the pier and we were then only ones from the ship,they said they were picking up the rest at another pier about 30 min away. Well they did infact pick up the rest of the people all from a couples Sandels resort and our adventure quickly turned into a booze cruise. Needless to say the boys eyes were as wide as saucers!!! By the time they dropped us off the entire boat was cheering us and really made a scene. People on the pier were asking us what the heck we booked. It was really embarrassing but at least they got us back in time that was what I was most worried about being the only ones!!! One good thing not many of them actually were able to do the falls : )

Reason I ask is because they offer the same excursions to Jamaica and Grand Cayman that Carnival does and their prices are a little bit cheaper.

We've got a group of 6 going on a cruise in October and the more we can save the better.

They seem reliable. Just didn't know if anyone had any specific experiences with them.

I'm thinking the Dunn's Falls and White River Tubing for Jamaica. We did the sky explorer and bobsled last time we were there and had a blast. Looking to do something different this time.

Also, in Grand Cayman, can you take a boat to Rum Point or would we have to take a taxi? We don't want to do stingray city, just want to get off the cruise ship and go straight to Rum Point for the day. We did an island tour last time we were there.

My husband and I have used them several times - Nassau, Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Costa Maya, and Belize. We love them!! Once we even changed cruises (from Eastern to Western) and they allowed us to change our reservation from the British Colonial in Nassau to Nachi Cochum in Cozumel. No problems at all. I highly recommend them.

We used them in Nassau and received excellent attention. we had a wonderful guide and only one other family with us. I saw all of the carnival excursions load onto huge busses, packed like sardines and vowed to never book a carnival excursion.

I'm booked with them for our coming up cruise in Roatan and Grand Cayman. I was going ot use them for Belize cave tubing, but decided on Major Tom becuase he built a custom tour for us at a very resonable price. I'd already paid the deposit to Island Marketing and even though their policy says no refunds, they were kind enough to refund it anyway.

Used them for Cozumel and had a great day. Booked a private van and had no worries with the driving. In Jamaica we booked with Know Jamaica and had a wonderful driver and guide with us all day.

• 4 weeks later...

We booked a tour with them for our Nov 2006 Cruise to Cayman Island however, never made it to the Caymans due to high seas.. they were wonderful about returning our deposit. We then booked a tour with them for St Thomas and it was fantastic as well as much cheaper then anything the ship offered. Would recommend them anytime!

We used Island Marketing in 2007. We went to Dunn's Falls and then went River Tubing down the White River. Their rates were not only reasonable but we were also able to climb the Falls and go river tubing--this excursion combo was not offered through our cruise ship. We had no problems with Island Marketing. They are a reputable company and we felt very safe traveling with them.

If you are interested you can watch my YouTube video of our day in Ocho Rios with Island Marketing.

Island excursions is great. We used them only once, for a jet ski tour. When we got to the resort where the tour ran from they canceled it because of the weather. The lady I spoke with felt bed and said she was worried that it would ruin our day in port so She actually offered to send a boat to meet us and take us on a tour! The whole situation was handled extremely well and I wouldn't hesitate to use them again .

Archived