FunPoints for OBC redemption question

CA27

I just redeemed some FunPoints for OBC, and was wondering if the OBC shows up on the Carnival website, or if I have to wait until I'm onboard to see that credit. The FunPoints website didn't make any references to that.

I searched the forums, but didn't see anything that covered this question. Thanks in advance.

I didn't see mine before arriving on the ship, but it was there. I had a letter in my cabin either when I boarded or shortly thereafter notifying me of the credit.

Hope that helps!

Great! Thanks!

I just redeemed some FunPoints for OBC, and was wondering if the OBC shows up on the Carnival website, or if I have to wait until I'm onboard to see that credit. The FunPoints website didn't make any references to that.

I searched the forums, but didn't see anything that covered this question. Thanks in advance.

.....got my $200 OBC and it shows up in my e-docs as such.

wasiii

What are Funpoints and how do you gat them???

Hi, the OBC from the funpoints will show up on your e-docs under the section that shows how much you paid for the cruise. Yes, the OBC will be on your sign and sail so you can use it for your gratuities.

Hi, the OBC from the funpoints will show up on your e-docs under the section that shows how much you paid for the cruise. Yes, the OBC will be on your sign and sail so you can use it for your gratuities.

Thanks!!!

Archived