Halloween

truchattycathy

Our next cruise is on the Triumph is Oct. 23 thru Oct. 30. Do you think Carnival will have the Halloween stuff up yet. Do you think anyone will be dressed up? We don't know whether to bring costumes or not.

I sailed the Conquest last Halloween and it was so much fun. We were just wondering if Carnival will do anything the night before Halloween.

Anyone that has cruised the week before?

i Cruised like two days before halloween and they did do trick or treating on the boat and had contest and everything it was a treasure hunt you have to go through camp carnival to do it and go to each place on the map to get treats and end up in the disco room for the contest afterwards it was really fun for the kids i think i was on the inspiration and i came back on the 30th.

Carnival makes Halloween fun on the funships! We sailed the second week of October (three years ago) and they already celebrated Halloween ~ so you will definitely be okay on a 10/23 sailing. Our experience was one day of our seven days was a Halloween day. We woke up in the morning to Halloween decorations around the common areas of the ship and that day there was trick or treating for the kids, Halloween games, Halloween dance music, Halloween themed desserts in the MDR and other fun surprises as well. We really had a great time! The next morning, we woke up and Halloween was over and all the decorations were down.

Hope this helps and enjoy your cruise!

Thanks for putting this out there Joy. We are going to have so much fun! I have an idea of what costumes Craig and I will wear. However, I plan to make a trip to my local Halloween store so my well made plans might get derailed after that visit.

• 1 month later...
Our next cruise is on the Triumph is Oct. 23 thru Oct. 30.

We sail October 30th on the Triumph. Can you please do me a HUGE favor? Can you go deck to deck and make sure everyone gets off the ship just as quickly as possible so I can get on as quick as possible? :p

Truchattycathy, the Halloween activities on your sail date will be on the 28th of Oct. You can go to John Heald's Blog, go to the Sept 16 post titled "For Your Eyes Only", scroll about half way down the page and you will see "Frightfully Fun Date Schedule". There will be a list of all the ships and dates of the activities.

Truchattycathy, the Halloween activities on your sail date will be on the 28th of Oct. You can go to John Heald's Blog, go to the Sept 16 post titled "For Your Eyes Only", scroll about half way down the page and you will see "Frightfully Fun Date Schedule". There will be a list of all the ships and dates of the activities.

Thank you!!!!

LnnBnn, thanks for the bump!

Wish 84, ummm tell me your cabin # and I will be sure everyone is off the ship quickly, and then I will ummmmm check out the inside of your closet :D

Archived