Next Cruise

bigred08046

Dose Carnival have a "next crise" program? This would be a good perk and I know Royal Caribbean offers $100 OBC if you book while on board. Just askin.

Most Carnival ships have a future cruise desk where you can either book your next cruise (and receive OBC) or buy a future cruise certificates.

They do have it but it is not as good as Princess. On Princess you get the onboard credit but the best part is the $100 you put down is all you need for the down payment on your next cruise. With princess no additional money is needed until final payment. I have a couple of these on princess and it is great. If you see a cruise you might like, you book it, lock it in, no money out of pocket. If you decide you cant take the cruise, the $100 goes back into your account for the next time.

John

They do have it but it is not as good as Princess. On Princess you get the onboard credit but the best part is the $100 you put down is all you need for the down payment on your next cruise. With princess no additional money is needed until final payment. I have a couple of these on princess and it is great. If you see a cruise you might like, you book it, lock it in, no money out of pocket. If you decide you cant take the cruise, the $100 goes back into your account for the next time.

John

I had one on Princess and the cert was only good for 3 years, and on Carnival it is good for 5 years. I wound up having to cancel the one on Princess because I was so totally booked with RCL and Carnival at the time. If it had been good longer, I wouldnt have had to cancel it with Princess.

Always some good and bad.

I had one on Princess and the cert was only good for 3 years, and on Carnival it is good for 5 years. I wound up having to cancel the one on Princess because I was so totally booked with RCL and Carnival at the time. If it had been good longer, I wouldnt have had to cancel it with Princess.

Always some good and bad.

Not a concern for me, I would just book another one:D

Archived