Tropical Storm headed to Bermuda 8/8/10

signora

This was the latest posted this a.m. on weather.com. Just got off the Spirit yesterday and consider myself extremely lucky! Great cruise and happy to be missing this storm. Hope it doesn't affect this week's cruise too badly. Weather.com said the storm is supposed to hit Bermuda early Sun. a.m: Spirit docks at 11 a.m. that day. Bermuda very much needs rain but I feel badly for the cruisers! Anyone else here about this storm or its track?

This was the latest posted this a.m. on weather.com. Just got off the Spirit yesterday and consider myself extremely lucky! Great cruise and happy to be missing this storm. Hope it doesn't affect this week's cruise too badly. Weather.com said the storm is supposed to hit Bermuda early Sun. a.m: Spirit docks at 11 a.m. that day. Bermuda very much needs rain but I feel badly for the cruisers! Anyone else here about this storm or its track?

This is always a chance we take when cruising the east or Caribbean from late July to early Oct (actually the season is longer but those months are the worst) I hope everything will be ok, but remember a tropical storm can be anything from a little rain to a major problem and often falls apart before it gets near land.

Nita

Archived