Are they nuts!!!

sawsea27

well today the price is down again to $2899...so the games continue...but a few weeks ago it really was $2699...

There are no games. Not sure if you read Host Andy's response to you on page 1, but as he mentioned, it's simply a matter of supply and demand. If you are so angry with Azamara, wouldn't it be better to focus on another cruise line that you think you would like?

Supply and demand. Empty ship, prices are down. Almost full ship, prices are up. I am booked on a sailing that went up, down, and is now almost completely sold out. The only thing left are some ov and int. Now the prices are way up. The cheapest inside cabin is much higher than my veranda cabin. It's all about the timing.

My rule of thumb was $200.00 per day per person. (balcony) Anything cheaper than that was a bargain.

Is that before tax and port fees? So, $2,000.00pp for a 10 night, $2,400.00pp for a 12 night, and $2,800.00pp for a 14 night (in a balcony).

Archived