Veendam

Max2003

Can someone tell me where the docking facilities are in Hamilton for the various cruise lines/ships. I am specifically interested in the Veendam location but am curious about the number of berths and locations. Also if you could comment on the transportation choices from each of the berths.

Can someone tell me where the docking facilities are in Hamilton for the various cruise lines/ships. I am specifically interested in the Veendam location but am curious about the number of berths and locations. Also if you could comment on the transportation choices from each of the berths.

The dock is in downtown Hamilton on Front St. That is the only dock in Hamilton. There used to be two berths right next to each other. Currently there is one berth. Transportation----- the ferry terminal is on Front Street a short walk. The bus terminal is a few blocks away. Taxis are always available. You can rent a scooter.

The dock is in downtown Hamilton on Front St. That is the only dock in Hamilton. There used to be two berths right next to each other. Currently there is one berth. Transportation----- the ferry terminal is on Front Street a short walk. The bus terminal is a few blocks away. Taxis are always available. You can rent a scooter.

Thank you!

Archived