Tabayana Beach on our own vs NCL Beach Day???

cruisecap

Hello,

We will be in Roatan at the end of March via the NCL Sun. We are trying to decide if we should do the NCL beach day at $50.00/pp or try to do this on our own.

The 50.00/pp does include transportation and a BBQ lunch. I just think we could do this much cheaper on our own but I am not sure if Tabayana is restricted to walk ins.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

We did the Taby beach day through the ship. It was a great excursion. Buffet was wonderful, the ride through the mountaintops was great albeit on a school bus, but great views. Beach boys to set up chairs, live music and $3 Roatan beer. All safe and secure to leave belongings when you went in the water. All snorkeling equipment furnished. All that and the Dive In crew to assist you with snorkeling. I would recommend wholeheartedly.

We are on the 3/26 Sun sailing and are taking the canopy tour and Tabyana Beach party. I wouldn't have done the excursion if there was another way to do the canopy tour. I know the food is supposed to be great, and the beach beautiful, but we had planned to hire a guide for the day and go to a quieter beach.

Archived