NCL Upsell - Love ya!

RaMar

From a mini suite on deck 11, to the Owner's Suite on deck 10. Price??? Have to wait for my AMEX bill to come but I assure that it was well worth every penny!. Just got back today from the 8/1 -8/8 cruise on NCL Dawn.

From a mini suite on deck 11, to the Owner's Suite on deck 10. Price??? Have to wait for my AMEX bill to come but I assure that it was well worth every penny!. Just got back today from the 8/1 -8/8 cruise on NCL Dawn.

Haha - I guess the other thread about whether you had a good time or not will come out on the positive side :)

Thank You NCl!!!!, and to "Jessica", for calling me to offer us the upsell to the Owner's Suite! THANKS FOR CALLING US!!!! You have become our favorite cruise line!!!

That's fantasic! Have a great cruise.

Thank You NCl!!!!, and to "Jessica", for calling me to offer us the upsell to the Owner's Suite! THANKS FOR CALLING US!!!! You have become our favorite cruise line!!!

Isn't Jessica a sweetheart? She's my favorite NCL employee to get a call from. ;):D So far on 3 of our 4 cruises she has come though with an upsell. I'm keeping my fingers crossed she'll have something available on our October TA.:D

I am booked for 8/21 sail date. I was called about an upsell as well. From a mini suite to a family suite for an additional $781pp 1st and 2nd guest only. Not worth it IMHO. I asked if the price was negotiable. No, it was not.

Archived