Noordam

mtlcpl91

Hello

We are booked on the Noordam for June 2011 Med Enchantment cruise in room 5135 VF category. Any opinions on the location would be appreciated, it seems to be just before the rear hump and we were wondering if this presents a view problem?

Thank-you

Mtlcpl91

If you have any pictures please post.

Hello

We are booked on the Noordam for June 2011 Med Enchantment cruise in room 5135 VF category. Any opinions on the location would be appreciated, it seems to be just before the rear hump and we were wondering if this presents a view problem?

Thank-you

Mtlcpl91

Joanie keeps a very good file of photos for all the HAL ships. Look at the top of the threads for the Red Sticky posts below the Announcements when you open this HAL board page, before these message posts start and search her list of ships and their photos.

From all reports, it sounds like you picked one beautiful and well laid out ship with great reviews. Enjoy. She has a mediterranean voyage with our names on it sometime in August next year so we will be looking forward to your report back when you come home.

Hello

Thank-you

Mtlcpl91

I have photos of VF 5128 Deluxe Verandah Oceanview Stateroom Deck 5 Verandah Deck, which is just across the ship and down 2 Staterooms from yours. The Stateroom should be almost the same. http://joanjett2000.topcities.com/HAL/Noordam/index.html

I've stayed in the Hump stateroom on her sister ship, Oosterdam and loved it, no noise, nada. The view from your verandah will be awesome:)

Joanie

We are booked on same cruise cabin 4009 . I read that 5135 cabin is very nice and has a different balcony aldo im not sure why.

VF 4135 is slightly different in that it juts a teeny bit out to meet Verandah of VF 5137 and has a Plexiglas railing..

Your Verandah VF 4009 is also oner of those staterooms with a steel railing instead of the Plexiglas railing that VF 5135 has. The little diamond on the deck plans stands for Steel Railing.

Joanie

siamo appena tornati con noordam cabina 5139; è stata fantastica, vista meravigliosa e nave eccellente; la ringhiera è in vetro

Translates to: "we have just returned with cabin Noordam 5139; was fantastic, wonderful views and excellent ship, the railing is made of glass"

velasquita, Si scrive in inglese? Se così fosse, sarebbe bello per tutti poter leggere il tuo post, ci sarà un giorno (e molti posts, ne sono sicuro) quando non può catch tuo post (s) ed essere in grado di tradurre loro per tutti gli altri da leggere.

In English I have asked:

velasquita, Do you write in English? If so, it would be nice for everyone to be able to read your posts, There will be a day (and many posts, I am sure) when I may not catch your post(s) and be able to translate them for everyone else to read.

Joanie

Archived