Concierge Benefits?

What are the actual concierge benefits on the Freedom of the Seas ship? Do you get free internet access? Also I just placed a courtesy hold I did not book it but I booked the Ben & Jerry Sweet. I heard that this room included concierge benefits? I am going to confirm that with RCL when I call with deposit but I was wondering if this is true or not. It sounds to good to be true to me.

Thanks

What are the actual concierge benefits on the Freedom of the Seas ship? Do you get free internet access? Also I just placed a courtesy hold I did not book it but I booked the Ben & Jerry Sweet. I heard that this room included concierge benefits? I am going to confirm that with RCL when I call with deposit but I was wondering if this is true or not. It sounds to good to be true to me.

Thanks

No one gets free internet.

Yes, the Ben & Jerry "Sweet" gets concierge benefits, plus one free ice cream per passenger per day, i.e., 14 free servings for your weeklong cruise.

Thanks

If you have Concierge access the benefits are:

Private breakfast with meats,cheeses, salmon, fruit, and pastries. Also Expresso machine.

Cocktails and hot hors d'ouevers 5-8:30 daily.

A conciege to make your reservations and do stuff like get your airline boarding pass.

24 hour access to a quiet, relatively private area, for coffee, tea, and quiet conversation.

• 1 month later...

J just booked this room on FOS during the WOW sale.Sent an email to RCCL abouth the benefits and Ice cream and Consierge lounge access were confirmed as perks for this "sweet".I will print email and bring with me just in case.

Archived