Connections Party question

cristine

When trying to register for connections party

Reply says

{Only purchased booking can register CruiseCritic Party}

When I called Celebrity rep she really didn't have an answer . She checked my booking # to make sure it was correct, {which it was}.

She told me to email connections which I did over a week ago have have not heard back from them yet.

She did mention that it was a group booking which is what my TA told me, just wondering if that is why I can't register.

Has anyone else had this problem? I have not made final payment yet, cruise is not till may 2011 . Do you have to make final payment now before you can register.

Another couple on our roll call is having the same problem,

Any advice?

Thanks

Cris

No, you do not have to wait. Several "T.A. Group Bookings" have had this problem. I think it is because the T.A. gets ONE booking number for all 20 cabins. You need an INDIVIDUAL booking number for only your cabin.

Call your T.A., and they should be able to get it fixed. Sometimes they can activate the number you have, and sometimes they have to give you a different number.

Hope This Helps.

No, you do not have to wait. Several "T.A. Group Bookings" have had this problem. I think it is because the T.A. gets ONE booking number for all 20 cabins. You need an INDIVIDUAL booking number for only your cabin.

Call your T.A., and they should be able to get it fixed. Sometimes they can activate the number you have, and sometimes they have to give you a different number.

Hope This Helps.

Thank you

I'll give my travel agent a call..

I was hoping I wouldn't have to be a Party Crasher....:D

Archived