Boys and Girls Card

soccer32

Does anyone know if it is cheaper to purchase a boys and girls card in advance? Thanks!

Hi

The boys and Girls cards are 23 euros on the ship. I pre ordered and was still charged 23 euro, it is 20 euro plus 15% service charge. They are on sale at all times on ship and well well worth it. Can be used for soft drinkes, fresh juices and non alcoholic cocktails. These items price range from 2.60 to 4.70 before servic charge.

Hi

The boys and Girls cards are 23 euros on the ship. I pre ordered and was still charged 23 euro, it is 20 euro plus 15% service charge. They are on sale at all times on ship and well well worth it. Can be used for soft drinkes, fresh juices and non alcoholic cocktails. These items price range from 2.60 to 4.70 before servic charge.

Can adults use them as well as children? I am travelling with friends and the wife does not drink alcohol. How many drinks are included?

Can adults use them as well as children? I am travelling with friends and the wife does not drink alcohol. How many drinks are included?

Yes adults can use them too......................you get 10 drinks for 23 euros. Your cruise card is credited with the boys and girls card and each time you order a soft drink, juice or virgin cocktail you are issued with a bill for 0.00 euro and the remaining balance of drinks shown, eg...... buy a boys and girls card, order a fruit punch ( usual price 4.70 +15%), your bill is 0.00 and it tells you that there are 9 boys/girls remaining. Its very effective the way they do it, and you can buy another card when running out, we used 5 between 4 of us in a week. I pre ordered them with costa but the web site would only allow me to buy one each, the other I purchased 2 days before end of cruise.

Hope this helps x

My travelling companion is under the impression that the B&G card is good only for 7days? we are going on a 19 night cruise. Would she have to buy 3 regardless if she uses all 10 drinks or not within 7 days of purchase?

i used one a 16 day cruise - i was good the whole time

if you use them for the virgin frozen drinks, it is a great value. try the kiwi-colada. yum.

My travelling companion is under the impression that the B&G card is good only for 7days? we are going on a 19 night cruise. Would she have to buy 3 regardless if she uses all 10 drinks or not within 7 days of purchase?

There is no time limit associated with the B&G card it is purely the number of drinks, you could use ten in one day if you want.

Ron

• 3 weeks later...

My hubby, daughter (7), and I all used a B&G card when we cruised in April. It was great. My daughter and I especially liked the fruit punch from the bar. It was served in the big glasses with the fruit and umbrella stand just like the alcoholic drinks that my hubby and I got during Happy Hour.

Archived