Embarkation day restaurants

AnitaJane&RB

I hate to be demanding, but again I need to ask for more information. I have searched for untold hours trying to find menus for lunch in the MDR on Solstice. I have found comments that the Brunch is great and not to be missed, but that is only one day and I have no clue what is offered on other days in the MDR. I doubt that I will be doing any shore excursions and would appreciate a lunch a bit more extensive than a burger at the Mast Grill or a salad at the Aqua Cafe. On other cruises some of the my favorite meals were at lunch in the MDR. I am looking forward to eating at the Oceanview Cafe, but I'm not sure I want to do that everyday. Any help will be appreciated!

I hate to be demanding, but again I need to ask for more information. I have searched for untold hours trying to find menus for lunch in the MDR on Solstice. I have found comments that the Brunch is great and not to be missed, but that is only one day and I have no clue what is offered on other days in the MDR. I doubt that I will be doing any shore excursions and would appreciate a lunch a bit more extensive than a burger at the Mast Grill or a salad at the Aqua Cafe. On other cruises some of the my favorite meals were at lunch in the MDR. I am looking forward to eating at the Oceanview Cafe, but I'm not sure I want to do that everyday. Any help will be appreciated!

I don't have menus but I can tell you the dining room is not open for

lunch on port days.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Great info on our dining options - thank you everyone.

I was curious ... I had assumed that the Aqua Spa Cafe was only for the Aqua class guests (like Blu). So, is the Aqua Spa Cafe open to everyone?

• 3 months later...
It is hard to imagine that the MDR is closed on port days. I guess it makes sense since on our last cruise (Carnival) it was basically dead those days. Does anyone know if the Aqua Spa Cafe is open for lunch while in port? Thanks!

Hi,:) yes the Aqua Spa Cafe is open every day for lunch...port days and

sea days:)

Archived