Silver Cloud v1028 9/23/10

frok

Hi

My husband and are going to be in (Rome) Civatavecchia, on 9/26/10 and have been there done that. We would Love to go on a tour to

Civita di Bagnoregio & Orvieto,beautiful countryside, through Discovery Tours. Please let me know if anyone is interested? Please email me at franssassysalsa.com or respond here.

Hi. My husband and are going to be in (Rome) Civatavecchia, on 9/26/10 and have been there done that. We would Love to go on a tour to Civita di Bagnoregio & Orvieto,beautiful countryside, through Discovery Tours. Please let me know if anyone is interested? Please email me at franssassysalsa.com or respond here.

Welcome to these Cruise Critic boards. I would suggest that you might post a new question (and specific cruise interest) with this title (or something like it): "Roll Call/Silver Cloud, Nice to Istanbul, Sept. 23-Oct. 3". That might make it easier to catch the eye of those on your cruise. Be patient. From our experiences, you will get some people posting, but don't expect a large, immediate response. With a new, better "title", more will see and understand which cruise you are on and then read it, seeing what you are seeking.

Here are a couple of other suggestions. FIRST, scroll back through all of the earlier postings for Italy, France, Greece and the Med. You will see many different items on ports you would visit and/or at the board for each separate cruise line in planning for your upcoming cruise. SECOND, do a search on these boards by each city and you will see lots of postings on various subjects connected with each port stop. Then, after taking the time to get that background, see other experiences, etc., you can post with specific questions in each port city. With a title that is narrow to your question so that other can know what you are seeking. There are lots and lots of great people and information here on these boards. Don't be shy in asking follow-up questions. Folks are happy to share more when they know what you are seeking and background on your timing, cruise ship, travel party, personal interests and travel style, etc.

Is this your first time on the Silver Cloud? If you want to see more visuals and other details about the Silver Cloud, read through my posting from our early July experiences on this charming ship.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

For more details, great visuals, etc., from our July 1-16 Norway Coast/Fjords/Arctic Circle Silver Cloud experiences:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1227923

Archived