Spirit Captain, CD, and Asst CD's this month (Aug 2010)

Marylebone37

Just back today 8/21. On the Spirit, it's Steve Wood (from Austraila) as CD, captain Ian McNaught (sp?), Heather Kruezman (from Indiana USA) and Allister (forget last name but brand new to the ship from the UK) were asst CD's. Allister was a bit "green" but still very personable. The others mentioned were superb. I hope to write a review in the coming week or so, but suffice it to say that we had an AWESOME, OUTSTANDING, BRILLIANT time. The crew, the fellow passengers, the food, the service, and the ship itself were all wonderful. Best time I've had on any ship since my last Seabourn cruise about 2 1/2 years ago. And I have to say that I thought the ship looked even better than it did 2 1/2 years ago. I loved the interior soft furnishings improvements. Bravo Seabourn... and for those who read my recent Silversea Cloud vs. Seabourn comparison - constrasting that Seabourn cruise 2 1/2 years ago to a very recent one on the Cloud in June, 2010 - in my opinion, Silversea doesn't hold a candle to the all-around exemplary experience that Seabourn provides. A VERY few things might be better on Silversea than on Seabourn (like the pool for instance), but after "straying" to Silversea to give it a try a couple of months ago, my next cruise will be on Seabourn for certain. Well done Silversea Spirit's captain, officers, and crew!!!

Archived