A review of the April 5th Summit 11 day cruise

motherchic

HI CLAMBAKE :

yes,we were on the same train. Basketlady did read the paper that came along with our tickets -and so she did read the change. Unfortunately I did not read the change. Basketlady is a legal secretary, so she is very organized and I would imagine reads all papers out of excellent habit.She was great on planning some of our get togethers. I on the other hand am a mom of four and have joked for years with the school and secretaries---when the children bring all their school papers home everyday---If you want me to read something YOU MUST HIGHLIGHT IT IN FUSCIA icon_confused.gif

BASKETLADY: your DH mentioned that at one time you were on a real Disney kick and he thought you might have some ideas on time saving tips etc....We are taking out 2 youngest for a week in June. if you have any suggestions or tips I would appreciate it-

nade

thanks to motherchic, your review was very informative! we shall be on the summit on april 30th-may7th! we are very excited! Do you happen to know if the Simon guy will still be the CD? He sounds great as well!

Looking forward to the pampering!

Simon has recently returned from his holiday so he'll be on the ship when you are.

motherchic: I'm trying to get caught up on work and getting my review togher. I'll e-mail you about disney in a few day.s

Voyager of the Sea -- September 2001; Galaxy -- May 2002; Zuiderdam -- September 2003; Summit -- APRIL 2004; CAN'T WAIT -- SUMMIT OCTOBER 2004

JLEW: Yes, you will enjoy Simon,he is quite the character.Even his talks on the ports had me laughing

BASKETLADY:no rush on the Disney---i am just taking advanage of our new found friendship and your organizational skills icon_biggrin.gif

DEB : can you believe that Bev is 75? She is a great lady.my personality is very much like my uncle,her late husband---I believe thats why we hit it off so well. I can only hope to have that much energy at her age icon_wink.gif

We were on the Summit in January. We did the zip line tour at Almonds and Coral in Costa Rica, and the locks by ferry in Panama. I can highly recommend both tours.

If you are seeking a thrilling adventure, the zip line is for you. Don't arrange transportation through Almonds and Coral however, you will pay too much. Use the tour operator mentioned on the Costa Rica board, who has a desk inside the green building by the pier. We paid $65.00 pp for 6 people, it will be cheaper if you have more in your group, the zip line ticket alone is $40.00.

Agree with the previous poster, if you take the ferry tour in Panama you won't feel you need to take a Canal cruise!

Bill

Majesty of the Seas 1/2003

Imagination 4/2003

Serenade of the Seas 9/2003

Monarch of the Seas-10/2003

Fascination 12/2003

Celebrity Summit 1/2004

Fascination 7/2004

Infinity 9/2004

Brilliance of the Seas 1/2005

• 4 months later...

In your review you mentioned ordering flowers and champage through