Videos of "New" Connie

LUV2CRUZalso

I haven't either. Bits and pieces only.

But I'll be sailing on Nov 20th, so let me know what you want me to check out for you. I'll do my best to give you some photos. It might have to wait until I get home to post these photos.

Jot me off an email, or post here. Let me know what cabin you're going to be in, and I will try to get photos of THAT cabin as well.

I haven't either. Bits and pieces only.

But I'll be sailing on Nov 20th, so let me know what you want me to check out for you. I'll do my best to give you some photos. It might have to wait until I get home to post these photos.

Jot me off an email, or post here. Let me know what cabin you're going to be in, and I will try to get photos of THAT cabin as well.

Thanks for the offer by we are on the TA immediately before your cruise. Not time enough for us to let you have photos before you sail as you will be well into your cruise before we are home.

Sue

Thanks for the offer by we are on the TA immediately before your cruise. Not time enough for us to let you have photos before you sail as you will be well into your cruise before we are home.

Sue

I know... I've been following your roll call with great enjoyment. Ours was struggling for a while, but things are beginning to heat up as we approach FINAL PAY day. There's something about parting with large sums of money that brings out the best (and worst) in folks.

If you get a chance while on board, please go to the Nov 20th roll call and let us know if there is even a hint of NORO on board. We'd all appreciate that.

Sailing next week on the Baltic cruise. I'll try to remember to post some video footage.

We've sailed the Connie several times before and just came off the Equinox so we're very anxious to see the new venues. In fact, we've booked the same cabin on the same itinerary as a Connie trip of few years ago. So we can actually compare our old cabin photos with the new ones.

I know... I've been following your roll call with great enjoyment. Ours was struggling for a while, but things are beginning to heat up as we approach FINAL PAY day. There's something about parting with large sums of money that brings out the best (and worst) in folks.

If you get a chance while on board, please go to the Nov 20th roll call and let us know if there is even a hint of NORO on board. We'd all appreciate that.

Not one for bothering with the Internet on a cruise BUT I would post on the boards if there was news such as this. However, hoping that there will be nothing to report.

Sue

• 2 weeks later...

Archived