2 day cruise on miracle?

gemgal79

Me and a bunch of friends are planning on doing a two day cruise out of new york without any children or husbands or boyfriends. Any posts out there on these short cruises? Anyone been on the Miracle? Is Two days OK out of NY in October?

Me and a bunch of friends are planning on doing a two day cruise out of new york without any children or husbands or boyfriends. Any posts out there on these short cruises? Anyone been on the Miracle? Is Two days OK out of NY in October?

It will be chilly and depending on weather it can be rough...the 2 day cruises are usually a good time...lots of drinking and eating and a show or 2...have fun!

We've done a few CTNs because the NYC port is just a quick train ride for us. We enjoyed them and even had some warm days in JANUARY on CTNs out of NYC. We got to try out Norwegian Gem, Dawn, and Carnival Dream on CTNs. (I probably wrote reviews in the member reviews section)

We took an 8 nighter on the Miracle last year and it was great.

Have fun!

We've done "Miracle" a bunch of times, and always had a wonderful time aboard. Never done a short one aboard that ship however, but still I'll wager you'll love it. As noted above, the short cruises tend have a bit more drinking, and partying than the longer ones. Great fun however!

"SKY"

We did this CTN last October and we had great time. It was last minute, checked the CCL website on Tuesday and for an inside cabin it was listed for $129 pp. WOW:eek: Called my DW she said let's go for it, called my GREAT PVP and we were in and upgraded (past guest)to a french door cabin. It was fantastic, BUT the weather was not kind we ran into a noreaster. Very rocky, high seas, practically zero deck time but we were on a cruise and we loved it.:)I would do it again this year but we will be getting off The Miracle that day it sails on the CTN. The DW said ABSOLUTELY NOT.;) No back to back this time.

have been on this CTN the last 3 years..unfortunatly can not do it this year due to a family function..last year was the first year we had terrible weather..but we made the best of it..the other years the sun was shining and it was the best 2 days ever...We made every minute count..very little sleep..take the chance and do it..promise you will have a great time..at least we did.......

Archived