Royal Palms is the place to be.

granddutchess

We were at Royal Palms this past July when we where sailing on LOS. It was fantastic. The water was so many shades of blue I cannot even begin to tell you. The water was great. We went parasailing which we set up right there at Royal Palms. They picked us up right on the beach and took us out with three other people. It was a great experience. The food and drinks at Royal Palms were very good as well. Tell the bartender Frank hello. He makes an excellent Cayman Mama. Highly recommend Royal Palms.

What was the cost of parasiling? What was the cost to rent chairs and umbrellas? Are there restrooms...are they clean? I am trying to decide between Royal Palms and the Marriott property for my group during our upcoming cruise. Any help would be great! Do you have any pictures?

What was the cost of parasiling? What was the cost to rent chairs and umbrellas? Are there restrooms...are they clean? I am trying to decide between Royal Palms and the Marriott property for my group during our upcoming cruise. Any help would be great! Do you have any pictures?

Not sure about the parasailing, although I think you (or someone else) may have gotten answers in another thread. Chairs are about $7 each, and umbrellas are about $10...or at least they were the last time I paid attention to the sign. :D We normally have lunch there, so we sit up on the patio rather than down on the beach. The restrooms are normally very clean. You can see pics and webcams on their website - http://www.reefgrill.net/ - there's also menus posted if that's of interest to you, although the links seem to be a bit glitchy at the moment.

Archived