Need help asap leaving in a few hours

aphough

Hi I am leaving in 4 hours for the airport went to print funpasses out for all 6 of us and it was only one page that says "FunPass Quick Check-in" no luggage tags nothing else.

what am I to do for luggage tags.

Thank you

Hi I am leaving in 4 hours for the airport went to print funpasses out for all 6 of us and it was only one page that says "FunPass Quick Check-in" no luggage tags nothing else.

Thank you

You need to go to "your documents" and print, not the fun pass.

Thank you

Go to View documents , it will pull up a PDF of about 8 or 9 pages , your luggage tag will be on the last page , just print that group and if you need more luggage tags , just print the last page how ever many times you need to ,. ope this helps . Enjoy your cruise

Helpful hint: Save the documents pdf by either printing to a pdf printer or hitting the save button if your pdf reader supports it. This way, if there is a ever problem you have easy access to your documents without logging on

--

i did this last year for my first cruise and it makes good memory's to still have it saved too!

a huge thank you to everyone. this site rocks. i was starting to have an anxiety attack big time:-) Can't wait to have a drink pool side.

\

Luggage tags are on the last page of your documents.

no thats ok it is bad enough we have to be up by 2 am to leave by 3 am for our flight no more drama needed LOL

You should wait until you have like 4 or 5 minutes left. That would be much more dramatic..

I'm sorry to you are haveing problems at the last minute, but why do you wait till four hours before you leave to print these things out. I am so worried about everything that I start printing things as soon as I can. I sure hope that you are able to get everything done. Best of luck and happy sailing.

I'm sorry to you are haveing problems at the last minute, but why do you wait till four hours before you leave to print these things out. I am so worried about everything that I start printing things as soon as I can. I sure hope that you are able to get everything done. Best of luck and happy sailing.

Nothing like staying up all night before a cruise. If I was him, I'd be hiring strippers and doing tequila shots..

Thanks Everyone. Not zzz's this morning. my kids are so excited the only one sleeping is my husband go figure:-) I guess I will sleep on the plane and hopefully get a good nights sleep in Miami tomorrow night before boarding the ship on Sunday!!!

Bet he/she has it all done now...great to be able to come here..sjn.

Again..hope you get a few z's OP and great trip..sjn.

LOL I am a she:-) And I just got side tracked doing everything else for a family of 6 and forgot about the luggage tags for the suite cases and printing the documents. I some how thought it was all through the fun pass not in a separate area.

Nothing like staying up all night before a cruise. If I was him, I'd be hiring strippers and doing tequila shots..

Thanks Everyone. Not zzz's this morning. my kids are so excited the only one sleeping is my husband go figure:-) I guess I will sleep on the plane and hopefully get a good nights sleep in Miami tomorrow night before boarding the ship on Sunday!!!

More than welcome and those zzz's will come whan you need them..even on the plane..sometimes I find a big let go on the plane...sjn.

Archived