Pic of Elation pulling into Mobile AL this morning

alleauna

We are boarding the Elation today. Staying at the Hampton Inn downtown. Our 10yo came running in from the balcony at 5am this morning, "Does our cruise ship have a big, red tail?!" YES!!! We all ran out to watch her go by. She disappeard on up the river awhile, then came back, having turned around, and pulled on into port. The pics at 5am came out too dark to see, but here she is about an hour or so later.

I am going to TRY to take good pics of our trip and plan on giving a thorough review next week when we get back. (TRY/PLAN, being the key words!) I've loved living vicariously through everyone else's reviews and all you pics really have given us so much to look forward to, as well as plan. Would love to pass on the favor!

40060_143089979056376_100000661257433_275055_5986923_n.jpg

38612_143089935723047_100000661257433_275053_2914344_n.jpg

Thanks for the pictures, i will be getting on one week from Monday :D HAVE A GREAT TRIP!!!

We are staying at the Renissance, as we did last year, and i got to watch the Holiday pull in port the morning of our cruise :D I sure hope we get a port side view again.

I took a cruise out of mobile on the Fantasy back in Apr. Great port and close to where I live. Only thing I dont like is they wasted a good hour turning around the morning we got back on top of us being late already. They could of done the turn around later when they left which they did the day I got on. Didnt get off ship untill after 9.30 and had VIP service.

Archived