From Port to Airport (BCN)

misslissa

So, I need to book the quickest form of transport from the Port to the BCN Airport for just 2 of us + luggage. Any suggestions? And fee guidelines?

The quickest would be this solution:

http://www.cathelicopters.com/en/fly_helicopter_tailored_flights.html

But if you are fine with the second quickest:

depending of

time of travel

day of travel

number of bags

terminal at the airport

you need to count between 30 and 40 EUR

for a taxi and the ride will take about 25 minutes.

Regards

HeinBloed

We booked with Barcelona-Airport-Transfers.com. If you go to their website you can get an immediate quote. The price seemed reasonable for our group of 5, but I have no idea what it would be for 2.

We booked with Barcelona-Airport-Transfers.com. If you go to their website you can get an immediate quote. The price seemed reasonable for our group of 5, but I have no idea what it would be for 2.

Not bad...

76.00 EUR...

if you prepare a sheet of paper with your ship's name, arrival date and time of pick-up and ask the taxi-driver who is taking you to the port if he can collect you...

you pay 40.00 EUR around.

You can check

http://www.barcelonacitytransfers.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=16&Itemid=33

40 EUR for 4

60 EUR for 6

Regards

HeinBloed

Hahahah...

It will be around 7 am on a Sunday. I'm looking to prebook something so I don't have to wait for a taxi.

There are a number of private car transfers in Barcelona that provide good service. Once we were referred to Autos Vilar by Barcelona Airport Transfers who were fully booked. They were there on time and we have been using them ever since.

Go to: AutosVilar.com -click on the British flag at the top right for the English translation.....

I, too, booked with Autos Vilar for our November arrival in Barcelona. So far Juan has been very helpful, courteous, and prompt with his replies, and I've seen him recommended elsewhere on a number of occasions. The price quoted was 50 Euros for the car, which can be paid the day of in cash or with credit. I know I could probably get a taxi at the airport for a bit less, but quite honestly I like the convenience of this. We'll have spent most of the previous 24 hours either flying or waiting in airports, and so I'd really like to have someone waiting for us in Barcelona ready to whisk us away to our hotel! With just a few days in the city before our cruise, I want to get out and explore as quickly as I can!

We just left Brilliance of the Sea yesterday AM. We had no wait at all to get a taxi around 7:30 for 2 to BCN. We arrived there in about twenty minutes, and despite a long and slow checkin line at US Air we easily made our 10:35 direct flight to Philadelphia.

We had exactly same experience (easy) last fall on same flight. We even were able to share a taxi with another couple and split the fare to the airport.

We booked with www.a2btransfers.com for our family of 5. It was the lowest price out there for private minibus service.

I pre-booked a2btransfers for our recent cruise. They picked us up upon our arrival at the Barcelona Airport, no problem. But, they were not there when we got off the Ship. Another driver told us they were there, but they left. I don't know why they would have left, we pre-paid for the service. I was quite upset, because we had an early flight and we were on a tight schedule. Luckily there were many taxis , but they would not fit 5 people. We quickly decided to split up and took 2 taxis. We made it to the airport, but it caused me a lot of stress. Karyn

I pre-booked a2btransfers for our recent cruise. They picked us up upon our arrival at the Barcelona Airport, no problem. But, they were not there when we got off the Ship. Another driver told us they were there, but they left. I don't know why they would have left, we pre-paid for the service. I was quite upset, because we had an early flight and we were on a tight schedule. Luckily there were many taxis , but they would not fit 5 people. We quickly decided to split up and took 2 taxis. We made it to the airport, but it caused me a lot of stress. Karyn

Hey Karyn,

Thanks for the information on a2b. We too have booked and prepaid for our transfers both from the City to the Port, and again from the Port to the Airport. I am troubled to hear that they didnt show for your return trip. Did you get a refund when you got home? How long did you wait around? We have a very early flight from BCN, so I was hoping to be off the ship by 630 am. Did you call a2b from your cell phone?

We too are five people, so I guess the "last resort" would be to take two taxis as you did.

Archived