"Pirate Sail & Shipwreck Snorkel"

OCruisers

It was cancelled because they are using the ship to film the new Pirates Of The Caribbean movie with our favorite Jack Sparrow!Oops sorry i was thinking of the one in St. Lucia. I tried to book the Harbour Master Pirates cruise in Barbados but it wasn't available anymore on the Carnival excursion page.....i guess i must have waited too long and its full.

We're booked on this for February and still CONFIRMED.

There are lots of things we love to do and have done in Barbados ... but want to give this a try. :cool:

Hopefully, someone will be have taken it and give us a report before we go in February.

• 4 months later...

I am sailing Feb 12th and this was one of the tours I wanted to do. It looks like so much fun and the price isn't bad either. I am sailing Celebrity SUmmit so if it is still available I am hoping to book it for Feb 17th.

We did this excursion this week, since unfortunately our reservation with Shasa was lost. You are only a very large boat (Harbor Master) with 4 levels. There is a huge bar on 1 of them. Lots of music. Drinking is after snorkeling. I'd guess there was about 120 people on this and they did 3 or 4 trips our to the shipwreck to get everyone about 20 mins of snorkel time. The rest of the time were on a very nice beach and there was access to all the drinks you want. If you want a chair & umbrella on the beach you would have to pay. I will try and attach a few snorkel & beach pics.

879942335_SanJuanCruise368.jpg.9b0f17abd5dd8b5284a0ab455356e99b.jpg

1604832401_SanJuanCruise338.jpg.392eaa6e800488e40a4811f0aaf78f0c.jpg

12146598_SanJuanCruise352.jpg.565dbee83a2c8dcaba30a4ebcec47f1b.jpg

1825862862_SanJuanCruise369.jpg.1830370e0e1d773902395640f7f3c8e9.jpg

I am sailing Feb 12th and this was one of the tours I wanted to do. It looks like so much fun and the price isn't bad either. I am sailing Celebrity SUmmit so if it is still available I am hoping to book it for Feb 17th.

I'll be sailing on the 12th as well (on the Serenade of the Seas) and about 7 of us have this excusion booked. I will try to post a review after we return.

Archived