Oasis shows ?

has anyone heard how long they will show the same shows like Hairspray and Come Fly With Me before they change them to something different? I would love to see them both but we arent cruising until next may/june!

Shows like that are extremely costly to mount and are likely to remain on the ship for several years. I believe if you research the original announcements about Hairspray, you will find a reference to a contract that RCI has which requires them to perform it for a number of, perhaps 5, years. Have no fear, I am sure it will still be showing when you sail next May/June. Production shows on their other ships, although not as expensive as something like Hairspray or Chicago, remain on the ship for years. I can't even remember when I first saw "City of Dreams"but it was still being featured on Radiance this past June.

has anyone heard how long they will show the same shows like Hairspray and Come Fly With Me before they change them to something different?

Just off the Oasis - that question was asked at the backstage tour. They responded: up to five years for Hairspray (due to the cost) and could be similar for Come Fly With Me, as they said that the Opal was built specifically for that production. Both are awesome!

Hope this helps.

Archived