Quick Shuttle discounts (5% online & 50%off -entertainment coupon)Vancouver-Seattle

truffles68

I just want to verify whether I could double dip & use both discounts (book on line for 5 % off AND use entertainment coupon for 50% off) for the upcoming cruise this week. I thought I had read someone doing this last year. Please advise. Thanks.

I just want to verify whether I could double dip & use both discounts (book on line for 5 % off AND use entertainment coupon for 50% off) for the upcoming cruise this week. I thought I had read someone doing this last year. Please advise. Thanks.

Is this 50% off coupon in the Canada or Seattle book? Thanks

My guess would be that you can only use one of the coupons but suggest that you check directly with Quick Shuttle. You should also check the dates the 2/1 coupon is valid and some of these coupons have blackout dates during the summer months.

Thanks for everyone's responses !

I called Quick Shuttle and was told that indeed you can double dip your savings: use the entertainment coupon ( 2 for 1) as well as get 5% off when you book on line.

Please note that you will not be discounted for using the entertainment coupon immediately. You will need your passport # & full legal name when making a reservation. After paying on line (credit card) you will be given a reservation #. 24 hrs. later a confirmation # will be sent to your email address. You will write the confirmation # on the entertainment coupon and give it to the bus driver when you board the shuttle or send it to the company by mail. Quick shuttle will credit your credit card for using the entertainment coupon later on once the paper work has been done.

Here is the price list for Vancouver to/from Bellingham Airport, Seattle (pier, airport, downtown):

To or FromTypeOne

WayRound

TripCommuter*

SeaTac Airport,

Pier 66,

Pier 91 Adult$57.00$99.00$86.00*Senior/Military$55.00$98.00$82.00*Student$49.00$83.00$69.00*Child$26.00$47.00$38.00* Downtown Seattle,

TulalipAdult$43.00$74.00$51.00*Senior/Military$41.00$71.00$49.00*Student$37.00$62.00$49.00*Child$20.00$36.00$28.00* Bellingham AirportAdult$28.00$49.00$39.00*Senior/Military$27.00$47.00$37.00*Student$24.00$39.00$32.00*Child$16.00$28.00$24.00* but_flag_us_alt.gifbut_flag_canada_alt.gif Prices in US & Canadian Funds.

-------------------------------------------------------- 1 Adult Round Trip with 5% discount $94.06 I paid CAD $188.12 for 2 people

You beat me to the call. I was told the same thing!

Also for anyone wanting a coupon. Entertainment sent me an email for a 14 day trial for their new print nationwide online coupons. Note: when you print the coupon it is only good for 14 days. so print when needed within your dates needed. I checked the shuttle and several other areas and they were there. There is a place where you can view vendors.

https://eol.entertainment.com/custom/eol/default/jsp/content/pages/eol/entLandingPage.epi?tgt=EOL_CC&linkName=EXPMEM_081910_3F

Thanks for everyone's responses !

I called Quick Shuttle and was told that indeed you can double dip your savings: use the entertainment coupon ( 2 for 1) as well as get 5% off when you book on line.

Please note that you will not be discounted for using the entertainment coupon immediately. You will need your passport # & full legal name when making a reservation. After paying on line (credit card) you will be given a reservation #. 24 hrs. later a confirmation # will be sent to your email address. You will write the confirmation # on the entertainment coupon and give it to the bus driver when you board the shuttle or send it to the company by mail. Quick shuttle will credit your credit card for using the entertainment coupon later on once the paper work has been done.

Here is the price list for Vancouver to/from Bellingham Airport, Seattle (pier, airport, downtown):

To or FromTypeOne

WayRound

TripCommuter*

SeaTac Airport,

Pier 66,

Pier 91 Adult$57.00$99.00$86.00*Senior/Military$55.00$98.00$82.00*Student$49.00$83.00$69.00*Child$26.00$47.00$38.00* Downtown Seattle,

TulalipAdult$43.00$74.00$51.00*Senior/Military$41.00$71.00$49.00*Student$37.00$62.00$49.00*Child$20.00$36.00$28.00* Bellingham AirportAdult$28.00$49.00$39.00*Senior/Military$27.00$47.00$37.00*Student$24.00$39.00$32.00*Child$16.00$28.00$24.00* but_flag_us_alt.gifbut_flag_canada_alt.gif Prices in US & Canadian Funds.

-------------------------------------------------------- 1 Adult Round Trip with 5% discount $94.06 I paid CAD $188.12 for 2 people

• 1 month later...

I just want to confirm the doube dipping of discounts are true.

I did the Quick Shuttle twice in August and I got discounts.

Aside from the long wait (2 hrs on 1st trip, 1 hr on second trip) at the U.S. customs/immigration at the border, you have to remove ALL alongings (luggages too) from the bus and place them all through the x-ray security unit. It was just like you were at the airport. Please note this only happened when you go from Vancouver to Seattle Pier 91/Sea Tac Airport route.

The reverse trip from Seattle Per 91/Sea Tac Airport was excellent. You go through the Canadian customs/immigration in only 5 minutes. The officer will only look at your passport. Nothing else needs to be done.

No luggages to be removed from the bus.

Quick Shuttle is really convenient in my opinion. It drops you off/pick up right at Pier 91 ( I did 2 Princess cruises).

I got my 50% off Entertainment coupon reimbursement yesterday. It was credited back to my VISA. It took about 3-4 weeks.

Happy cruising !

You beat me to the call. I was told the same thing!

Also for anyone wanting a coupon. Entertainment sent me an email for a 14 day trial for their new print nationwide online coupons. Note: when you print the coupon it is only good for 14 days. so print when needed within your dates needed. I checked the shuttle and several other areas and they were there. There is a place where you can view vendors.

https://eol.entertainment.com/custom/eol/default/jsp/content/pages/eol/entLandingPage.epi?tgt=EOL_CC&linkName=EXPMEM_081910_3F

i didn't see amtrak on here, am i missing something. my cruise ends in vancouver, and wanted to take the amtrak (or something) so that I can fly out of seattle to go home. if this is the right ent. book to use for amtrak can i use it for may 2011?

The 2010 book had the coupon in it and they expire December 2010. Call the entertainment. Com phone number and ask the if it is in the 2011 book and it is for Quick service not amtrak. Depending on when your ship arrives in port, get the first bus out. They are right there at the exit of Vancouver port. Don't do like SEVERAL people was stand in a long line trying to get a ticket to get on the bus.

i didn't see amtrak on here, am i missing something. my cruise ends in vancouver, and wanted to take the amtrak (or something) so that I can fly out of seattle to go home. if this is the right ent. book to use for amtrak can i use it for may 2011?

Amtrak is the train and Quick Shuttle is a privately owned bus service that operates between Vancouver and Seattle....they are two different entities completely.

We got on the bus at one of their stops, the Holiday INN downtown. We were scheduled at $:00pm and was going to get off the boat and go see Stanley Park. but the3 ship got in at a different port and we needed the Canada place to store our luggage. We got a taxi to the hotel and asked the guy at the desk if he could change our time and it was now at (:30am. The bus makes five stops from the hotel area and has to unload the bus at customs and then reload. We got to Seattle airport around 3:00pm or so. It was OK for us, we were not leaving till the next morning. So make reservations for port pick-up and they say it is about 4 hours to airport.

gotta it thank you, how long is the bus and how long is the train, don't buses usually take longer?

Archived