Tables on the Sun Deck (Spirit Class)

keeponrolling

There are tables on the aft Lido deck (by the Adult pool). It's not overly crowded or noisy out there, but not as quiet as you might be wishing for. No tables above that I am aware of.

No. No tables up there.

Plus there is a bar extending almost the entire beam (width) of the ship on the Aft Lido and it has a metal canopy that extends quite a distance out from it protecting the occupants from the sun and weather. Much of this deck would appear covered from up above.

Pictures from the Legend. This is the Unicorn Bar area at the aft pool. All the spirit class ships have the same design. We always head to this area for our first DOD before we can get in our cabin.

2776395220064948802S600x600Q85.jpg

2147042310064948802S600x600Q85.jpg

Pictures from the Legend. This is the Unicorn Bar area at the aft pool. All the spirit class ships have the same design. We always head to this area for our first DOD before we can get in our cabin.

2776395220064948802S600x600Q85.jpg

2147042310064948802S600x600Q85.jpg

Excellent pics, Gail . . . even though its the ONLY Spirit-classed ship I haven't been on, it appears exactly the same on all the others with the canopy extending out from the bar. Thanks for posting.:)

Unfortunately, those pix are from the Lido deck.

I will stand corrected, Pete, but doesn't the slide "end" right above this bar in the Aft Lido ? :confused:Kind of a standing room only area with no room for chairs and tables overlooking the Aft Lido.

Archived