Spencer Ambrose booking question

startpacking

I recently booked a tour with Spencer Ambrose and had recieved an email with instructions where to meet for the tour and to make payment after the tour is finished. Is that it? I mean, is the booking process really that simple and the booking process is complete? In the past I've always been asked for CC info, cabin numbers, telephone numbers, etc. If anybody has booked with Spencer Ambrose please let me know if I've overlooked something. Thank you.

I recently booked a tour with Spencer Ambrose and had recieved an email with instructions where to meet for the tour and to make payment after the tour is finished. Is that it? I mean, is the booking process really that simple and the booking process is complete? In the past I've always been asked for CC info, cabin numbers, telephone numbers, etc. If anybody has booked with Spencer Ambrose please let me know if I've overlooked something. Thank you.

Sounds like the same way he responded to us.

We just booked Spencer also and the process was the same. We exchanged several emails to iron out questions and specifics, then he just sent us a confirmation email with instructions to pay at tour. Same process with private tours on several of the other islands.

Curacao, Grenada, and Barbados tours required credit card info. for deposit.

yes- it is that easy. He will be waiting for you right outside the port area as stated. He just requests his customers arrive on time because most of the tours last the whole day. We had a nice tour with him in March.

• 2 weeks later...
What kind of tours does he do? Looking for something to do in St. Lucia.

Thanks!

I'm pretty sure he has a website that explains where his tours go. If not, just email him and he will explain his options. Try googling his name.

I think the most popular tour is an all day excursion that is called West Coast Delight. You visit visit many small towns,a banana plantation, take a dip in some waterfalls, go to the volcano, and visit the Pitons and Jalousie Beach (which is at the vase of the Pitons). Along the way, he offers rum punch and unlimited sodas or water. You get a great boxed lunch of a home-cooked meal.

He gives you a lot of history along the way. His brother, Small, does some of the tours and he is very good as well.

St. Lucia is a beautiful island and I felt completely safe on the tour, but it's not an island that I'd want to see on my own. You really need to choose a tour or excursion here. The port area isn't that great, but once you get out and see the island, you'll love it.

Archived