Cave Tubing AND Atun-HA, is it possible?

Loueloui

Hi all,

The DW and I will be visiting Belize City on August 27th as part of the Carnival Legend Western Caribbean cruise.

My question is this: Is it possible or wise, to do both of these sites on the same day? We're pretty adventurtous, but I was concerned about the time. I'd rather not be rushed through a site, and not get a good experience.

IF this is possible, whom would you recommend for the package? Yhony seems to have a lot of good rep, but I haven't seen them offer this package. Thanks, and cheers!

YES!!!! I couldn't decide between the two and Major tom offers a package for $85 to do both. I contacted him to see about it and he said no problem, there was just a minimum of 4 people for the excursion. He offered to do it fo rme and DH for the price of 3 people for a private excursion, so we booked! $255 is so worth it.

Major Tom says it's a 5 hour excurion and we are in port for 8 hours (same ship as you). I received amazing customer service from Major tom. He emailed me back immediately several times and he even realized that I'd given him the wrong date. He checked and knew that the Carnival Legend wasn't in port that day! Talk about service!

Archived