Emerald Riviera Deck Balconies

RMorningglory

Hey all...

I've read the suite reviews and understand that there is a lot of noise on Riviera under the pool deck. We have been given R620 for our 10 day Eastern Carribean on October 19 from our BG booking. It seems like it's well under Cafe Carribe and the carpeted area at that but I'm not entirely sure if the noise factor is as obtrusive in these cabins.

Can anyone who has been in a cabin near R620 on a Modified Grand Class ship give us any advice?

Thanks in advance. :cool:

Hey all...

I've read the suite reviews and understand that there is a lot of noise on Riviera under the pool deck. We have been given R620 for our 10 day Eastern Carribean on October 19 from our BG booking. It seems like it's well under Cafe Carribe and the carpeted area at that but I'm not entirely sure if the noise factor is as obtrusive in these cabins.

Can anyone who has been in a cabin near R620 on a Modified Grand Class ship give us any advice?

Thanks in advance. :cool:

The 600 and 700's are great, you are right the carpeted area helps alot.

We love that area as its close to the aft pool doors and 1 deck up to the HC. :D

I think you should be fine - our room was located under the deck chairs, to we heard them pulling the chairs across the floor at 5am everything blessed morning!! But I do remember some people complaining about the noise from the kitchen.

Archived