Princess pricing

pudy68

I just received a flyer in the mail today for the Panama cruise itineraries, but when I look at the actual Princess website, the prices are much higher. How do I get these advertised prices in my flyer? Do I have to be signed in as a previous customer before the discounted prices are displayed?

Thanks!

Normally you would to see the special pricing. I don't know what flyer you received but on most there is one only or two dates that actually have the advertised price - so make sure you're looking at the right dates.

I just received a flyer in the mail today for the Panama cruise itineraries, but when I look at the actual Princess website, the prices are much higher. How do I get these advertised prices in my flyer? Do I have to be signed in as a previous customer before the discounted prices are displayed?

Thanks!

You should always log in to show the lowest price available. Also check date variations to see the lowest price. :)

Yes, I had already read the small print before I looked on line, so I made sure to use the same exact date. In fact, I made sure to use the same exact details for everything.

When I did a faux reservation to check pricing, I signed in with my Captain's circle #, but the pricing didn't change...hmmm. I didn't go so far as to give my credit card info, but they sent me a confirm email with a booking number, saying that I needed to submit a deposit by 8/21. Am I safe to assume that the booking will cancel itself out since I'm not putting down any funds? (What's weird is that on line, I went as far as the page that said if I didn't put down any money before leaving the website, the booking would be canceled, so I simply closed out of the website but I still received that email from Princess booking.)

Yes, I had already read the small print before I looked on line, so I made sure to use the same exact date. In fact, I made sure to use the same exact details for everything.

When I did a faux reservation to check pricing, I signed in with my Captain's circle #, but the pricing didn't change...hmmm. I didn't go so far as to give my credit card info, but they sent me a confirm email with a booking number, saying that I needed to submit a deposit by 8/21. Am I safe to assume that the booking will cancel itself out since I'm not putting down any funds? (What's weird is that on line, I went as far as the page that said if I didn't put down any money before leaving the website, the booking would be canceled, so I simply closed out of the website but I still received that email from Princess booking.)

You may have to talk with a Princess rep or TA to use the proper promo code.

Good news. When I originally checked the pricing, I signed in to my Captain's circle account in the middle of the booking process. This was the problem. When I just went back to try again, I signed in first, and the pricing came up a little lower than even my flyer shows! That was the key.

Thanks everyone.

Good news. When I originally checked the pricing, I signed in to my Captain's circle account in the middle of the booking process. This was the problem. When I just went back to try again, I signed in first, and the pricing came up a little lower than even my flyer shows! That was the key.

Thanks everyone.

Glad it worked.

Thanks everyone.

Sounds good....HAPPY Cruising

Yeah from what I was told, you sign in to and go to the special date listed on flyer and thats the price. You have to be signed into whatever account is linked to that address that you received the flyer at though. Whther its you or spouse or whatever.

What was the price though? Just wondering, a panama cruise sounds awesome but have no idea what promotional pricings would be like for that kind of cruise. If you don't mind filling me in. Because I don't think they send me prices for those as I have yet to receive one.

What was the price though? Just wondering, a panama cruise sounds awesome but have no idea what promotional pricings would be like for that kind of cruise. If you don't mind filling me in. Because I don't think they send me prices for those as I have yet to receive one.

Yes that sailing date in bold is the key, they are not offered on all sailings. ;)

I got the brochure too. Full transits (Ft Lauderdale to Los Angeles, or San Francisco) started at $1399 pp for interior, $1499 OV, $1999 balcony & $2399 for minisuite. These prices were for Feb 28, Mar 15 & 30, April 29 or May 4, 2011. Much better prices than what we paid back in April 2008!

Panama Canal cruise IS awesome! We might go again someday.

Archived