The Whale tail??????????????????

BOUDREAUX

I believe it has something to do with the fact that years ago there were topless decks on Carnival ships near the Whales Tail :D. They no longer exist and there used to be quite a few stories about lurkers, picture takers etc. Quite funny!

Funny story about the topless deck. It was my husband and I (not married at the time) first cruise -- 20 years ago. We went to the topless deck and no one was there. He said, just take your top off and lay over there....no one is around just so that I can see a topless girl on the topless deck. So I did, just as I laid down someone came up the steps so I quick jumped up and proceeded to hook the back of my swimsuit top. Low and behold, the hook broke popping my suit top to the ground (in front of these people). I had to hold the suit in place while my husband fastened a makeshift hook out of the camera strap. I looked ridiculous holding my bathing suit top in place on the topless deck.

Funny story about the topless deck. It was my husband and I (not married at the time) first cruise -- 20 years ago. We went to the topless deck and no one was there. He said, just take your top off and lay over there....no one is around just so that I can see a topless girl on the topless deck. So I did, just as I laid down someone came up the steps so I quick jumped up and proceeded to hook the back of my swimsuit top. Low and behold, the hook broke popping my suit top to the ground (in front of these people). I had to hold the suit in place while my husband fastened a makeshift hook out of the camera strap. I looked ridiculous holding my bathing suit top in place on the topless deck.

:eek::p:p Talk about adventures in cruising!

I have tried several times to upload the Whale of a Tail image in my CC User CP and while I got it in there as my signature image it still doesn't work with the text I wrote. Any ideas how to do this?

Bob

Hard to say without seeing what steps you are doing...around here when something doesn't work we say you aren't holding your mouth right!

Archived