The Whale tail??????????????????

BOUDREAUX

Surely you can give us a quick summary of the club and it's requirements for membership? Or is reading all 140 pages part of the initiation process?

First, we demand...a SHRUBBERY! :D

Ok, here are the requirements:

1. Love to sail on Carnival

2. Snag a copy of the whale's tail logo thing and post it in your signature along with...

3. Your Unofficial job in the whale's tail club.

If...and I stress if...you can complete the above tasks you are a member of the whale's tail club.

Good luck! :D:D

So I have a cruise booked, I saved the Whale Tale membership icon thingy, and gave myself a title...am I in? Title okay? Feel free to vote me off the island if I don't cut it. But you probably don't have many other North Dakota members, because like, almost nobody lives here.

First, we demand...a SHRUBBERY! :D

Ok, here are the requirements:

1. Love to sail on Carnival

2. Snag a copy of the whale's tail logo thing and post it in your signature along with...

3. Your Unofficial job in the whale's tail club.

If...and I stress if...you can complete the above tasks you are a member of the whale's tail club.

Good luck! :D:D

Thanks, I just got sworn in. :D

oooooh, that would have been my second choice of titles but I took this one because somebody has to have the courage to keep these buzzards in line. :D

lmao... thankfully once I start my job i'm pretty much chained to my ummm... "desk" for awhile ;) ... if I happen to see any of those buzzards, i'll give ya a shout on the walkie lmao

[quote name='llist']lmao... thankfully once I start my job i'm pretty much chained to my ummm... "desk" for awhile ;) ...[B] if I happen to see any of those buzzards, i'll give ya a shout on the walkie lmao[/B][/quote]

Yes please do. You can also mention to them that there's a special promo... "free flip flops for all buzzards" and they can be picked up poolside right next to the "slippery when wet" signs. :D I'll take a margarita break and watch the fun.

[quote name='paulandfran']Yes please do. You can also mention to them that there's a special promo... "free flip flops for all buzzards" and they can be picked up poolside right next to the "slippery when wet" signs. :D I'll take a margarita break and watch the fun.[/quote]

lmao... i'll save ya a chair for prime viewing... ;)

[quote name='elcuchio24']originally it refered to folks, ladies in particular, that would hang up on the 'F' deck, the topless deck that has since been done away with. I don't know what it is now, [B]some silly imaginary club people add to their CC signatures.[/B]...[/quote]

Exactly! You in? :D

Archived