The Whale tail??????????????????

BOUDREAUX

[quote name='dannymissy']Okay, I promise, this is the last time I change it...I like this one. I'm a Cancer AND a middle child. We're peace keepers by nature! I love this thread![/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=blue]hee-hee-larious!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=3]So You want to be a WHALE TAIL MEMBER well raise your right hand no no no your right hand AH!!!! forget it will just have to put you on double no wait triple sercet probation:cool: for your next cruise on THE MIGHTY CARNIVAL CRUISE LINES now the rules JUST HAVE FUN and no NAKED RUNNING ON THE LIDO DECK just not called for!!!! Just kidding all you have to do is cruise on a Carnival Cruise ship and have FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):D:eek:[/SIZE]

First, we demand...a SHRUBBERY! :D

Ok, here are the requirements:

1. Love to sail on Carnival

2. Snag a copy of the whale's tail logo thing and post it in your signature along with...

3. Your Unofficial job in the whale's tail club.

If...and I stress if...you can complete the above tasks you are a member of the whale's tail club.

Good luck! :D:D

Welcome to the club everyone.

It is very a exclusive grouip.

:)

Cigar dude,

Good to bump in to ya around again

OSJ.

Official Keeper of the Peace Pipe -- Can't we all just get along?

Marcia, Marcia, Marcia! -- Middle Children Working Tirelessly in the Interest of Peace and Harmony amongst Hogs vs. Buzzards, Unapologetic Smokers vs. the No-Butts Brigade, Kid Lovers vs. The Get Off MY LAWN Groupies. Middle Children for Middle Ground!

LOL, Danny! Love it!!! We Middle Kids need to stick together! :p

LOL, Danny! Love it!!! We Middle Kids need to stick together! :p

I'm the Missy of DannyMissy...in hindsight my username is unintenionally confusing. Not sure if Danny will ever post here, although he likes to hear the stories. He has the login though, so you never know. He's a youngest child :eek:. J/K...I love 'im anyway. I love this thread so much I added it to my favorites!

If that's a requirement I'll be resigning from the club. I'll wear a bikini or go bare butt nekkid. But a thong... nahhh. I've tried but can't stand 'em.

That's what it means outside of our message board! It has a different meaning here..:D

Ok, if there is no thong wearing requirement I'm back. I want to be clear though, I'm only talking about my opinion that thongs aren't comfortable and my comment is in no way intending to suggest others should not wear thongs. I am not thong-bashing here. I must be very careful these days so no one misconstrues what I'm saying. :D

All right folks i have been reading all this stuff about THONGS and other stuff all i can say is if it don't feel good wear it BACKWARDS now on to the business at hand i like all the job titles and stuff but no where has anyone posted a title of KEEPER OF FUNSHIP FREDDY!!!:cool::rolleyes: Well this is where i come in and let me tell you if you don't keep tabs on him he will be off somewhere getting DRUNK or BLOWING HIS STACK for all we know he may be a THONG or BIKINI INSPECTOR so i step foward and throw my hat into the ring as his KEEPER any questions let me know and as you can see i adjusted my signature to reflect this i can also fill in as head bouncer also when those LIDO parties get out of hand!!!!!:)

Adios folks. The sale of my business has finalized and I wanted to thank y'all for keeping me company during the stressful waiting period. To all the nice and decent folks on here I wish you happy sailing and to the not so nice folks... well... all I'll say is good luck and hope your mood improves for everyone's sake. ;)

I'm officially resigning from my Whale Tail role so hopefully someone else will pick up the torch for the independent thinkers and paradigm shifters.

Bon Voyage!

Archived