Spa Reservations!

Toranut97

I saw in a thread the other day (can't remember which one) that someone asked if you could reserve spa services pre-cruise. Today on Facebook Oceania posted this:

Oceania Cruises is now offering its guests the ability to reserve spa treatments at the Canyon Ranch SpaClub when the cruise reservation is paid in full. Guests can request spa treatments up to 90 days prior to departure by calling toll-free 877-329-1924.

Hope this proves helpful!

Any idea where you can find the prices for the spa? I looked on the Oceania site to no avail.

Thanks,

Mike

The spa manager will email you a price list:

To book your spa services at Canyon Ranch SpaClub®, please contact the spa when you arrive, or email your request to the Spa Manager:

Nautica NAU_SpaMgr@oceaniacruises.com

Regatta REG_SpaMgr@oceaniacruises.com

Insignia INS_SpaMgr@oceaniacruises.com

What about manicures in general and acrylics in particular on Regatta? Thanks to anyone who has knowledge of these services.

And just in case anyone from Oceania is reading' date=' some of us would appreciate that Oceania either does [i']not[/i] offer acrylic nail services, or that the service be isolated to an area where the noxious odors will not offend those of us who would like to partake of other hair and spa services.

To book your spa services at Canyon Ranch SpaClub®, please contact the spa when you arrive, or email your request to the Spa Manager:

Thanks for the info! I have emailed the spa manager and will share that information on this thread, once I hear back.

Thanks JimandStan/StanandJim and thank you A Knitter.

I just emailed the spa manager onbaord the Nautica, Raymond Hepburn, to request two reservations for our upcoming cruise starting on Sep 10th. He responded within about an hour to confirm the reservations!

The prices were the same as those that A Knitter posted (I don't know how to mutli-quote :o).

An excellent system!

The emails for the spa managers also work for the beauty salon part. I was able to book advance nail appts. on an upcoming b2b cruise which is great since there is only 1 sea day on each cruise and those appts. will go immediately!

Thanks to those who gave us this info--CC members came through again.

Billie

• 7 months later...
Thanks JimandStan/StanandJim and thank you A Knitter.

I just emailed the spa manager onbaord the Nautica, Raymond Hepburn, to request two reservations for our upcoming cruise starting on Sep 10th. He responded within about an hour to confirm the reservations!

The prices were the same as those that A Knitter posted (I don't know how to mutli-quote :o).

An excellent system!

Does anyone know how to contact the spa manager onboard the Marina?

I guess you could call the ship & ask for the spa

It will probably cost you big $$ to do so though

If you just want to make an appointment call 877-329-1924.

Lyn

If you get a reply from Marina could you let me know please Linda. I have emailed Canyon Ranch and received an Auto - No - reply advising my email had been received on 29th March and as of yet no reply.

I am also not having much luck here. I sent an email via the link provided but the spa manager from the Regatta sent me back an email telling me to ring the toll free number and did not mention emailing me a spa menu even though I requested it.

I would like to peruse what is available before I ring and book.:(

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Kellie

emailing me a spa menu even though I requested it.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Kellie

If you like to email me at rhohea23@yahoo.com.au I will send you the info I received from Canyon Ranch which includes all price lists and services.

Rhonda

I am also not having much luck here. I sent an email via the link provided but the spa manager from the Regatta sent me back an email telling me to ring the toll free number and did not mention emailing me a spa menu even though I requested it.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Kellie

check message #6 above that tells you the prices & what is available

or check http://www.oceaniacruises.com/ships/regatta/lifestyle/default.aspx

for other treatments but no prices but it gives you some idea what to choose

Prices seemed to be the same last month on Marina

emailing me a spa menu even though I requested it.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Kellie

If you like to email me at rhohea23@yahoo.com.au I will send you the info I received from Canyon Ranch which includes all price lists and services.

Rhonda

Thanks Rhonda - will do.

Kellie

Just off Marina..A one hour massage with their added automatic gratuity is around $196.00 and this was less than for one person as we did the couple masage ( 2 of us massaged in same room/same time)

While we had many and they were great..must say that is very pricey kids!

Don't worry about making appointments upfront..they can be made when you get on the ship no problem, and online they do not offer everything that is on the spa "menu" on ship.

I hate to disagree with the two O experts :eek: but when I tried to do the email for the Nautica cruise we were just on in February, I got no reply and when I called O to find out why it didn't work this time (I had done it previously with great success last year), they told me you now had to call the number posted above (877-329-1924) which goes to the Canyon Ranch Spa in Tucson, AZ. They take your information and pass it on to the spa manager. The time/date is not guaranteed until you board (my date was the same but the time had changed) but they do their best to stay as close to your request as possible. This way you don't have to go running up to the Spa immediately after you board the ship!

Thanks for all your other incites regarding O -- I have learned so much from you both!!! :)

Billie

Hi ClaudiaF,

What kind of massage did you have that cost the $196 and was it for 50 or 80 minutes? I saw that a sports massage or a deep tissue massage were pricier for 50 minutes that an aromatherapy massage or Canyon Ranch massage.

Thanks!

I hate to disagree with the two O experts :eek: but when I tried to do the email for the Nautica cruise we were just on in February, I got no reply and when I called O to find out why it didn't work this time (I had done it previously with great success last year), they told me you now had to call the number posted above (877-329-1924) which goes to the Canyon Ranch Spa in Tucson, AZ. They take your information and pass it on to the spa manager. The time/date is not guaranteed until you board (my date was the same but the time had changed) but they do their best to stay as close to your request as possible. This way you don't have to go running up to the Spa immediately after you board the ship!

Thanks for all your other incites regarding O -- I have learned so much from you both!!! :)

Billie

I got exactly the same response. Last year on the Insignia, there were very limited times left for treatments once we were aboard so I am keen to lock some hair/spa treatments.

Thanks to Rhonda, I ahve the spa menu so will sort out what we want and give them a buzz.

Kellie

• 11 months later...

Archived