Booking w/ differnt carnival companies

BOUDREAUX

I've sailed carnival before so I'm a past guest does that transfer over to the other lines that Carnival owns? Another question, What about Fun Points from the Barclay's Master Card can I only redeem them on Carnival or are they good on other ships as well?

B

I've sailed carnival before so I'm a past guest does that transfer over to the other lines that Carnival owns? Another question, What about Fun Points from the Barclay's Master Card can I only redeem them on Carnival or are they good on other ships as well?

B

The lines are pretty much run as separate companies. Not much, if anything transfers over. I like that they are run as separate companies as it leads to totally different products.

I've sailed carnival before so I'm a past guest does that transfer over to the other lines that Carnival owns?

B

http://www.worldsleadingcruiselines.com/VIP.aspx

VIP

Only World's Leading Cruise Lines offers you our unique Vacation Interchange Privileges®. Once you’ve traveled on any of our six world-famous lines, you’re entitled to currently applicable past guest savings offered by whichever cruise line you choose.

So, next time you plan a cruise vacation, take advantage of our six members offers – the contemporary sparkle of Carnival Cruise Lines; the Italian charm of Costa Cruises; the classic British tradition of Cunard Line; the five-star sophistication of Holland America Line; the affordable luxury of Princess Cruises; and the indulgent intimacy of the Yachts of Seabourn.

As far as the Barclarcard, I have mulled this over, and it looks like you can redeem points toward your fare on any charge on your account, but you can't redeem for OBC or gifts on any other line , just Carnival. Which is a bummer, as you get 25% more if you buy OBC. I would like to use it on my upcoming Princess or Celebrity cruises...or the Cunard...But no luck. I wish they would issue one for World's Leading Cruise Lines and give double points for any Carnival cruise family purchase. EM

The Carnival Corporation, a large holding company, owns Carnival, Princess, Holland America and other cruise lines. Each is run as an individual company. Sometimes "past guest" prices are honored on other of the Corporation's lines.

Archived