Halloween on Carnival Valor

lisaann

We're cruising on the Valor 10/24-10/31. Because we're missing trick-or-treating at home, I'm wondering if there will be any Halloween events on board. If nothing else, I may have to pack a Halloween costume for DS (he's 6) and let him fly home in it! :)

Thanks!!

We boarded the Valor last year the day after Halloween. I know they take the kids on a trick-or-treating path because our kids were given scrap paper to draw on that had the path mapped out for the kids. I don't think they start the kids club until the 2nd day though so I'm not sure if they would do it the day you board. I heard from our stateroom attendant that some people dressed up.

We have sailed at the end of Oct the last few years and they always have a costume scavenger hunt (trick or treating) to various decks and ends in a big costume party with camp carnival at the end. They will e-mail you the information beforehand starting in september.

Archived