Please give recent reviews for tour groups in Italy

foxxie11

We cruised July 4th-July16th of this year. We used Miles and Miles in Rome and it was our favorite day. He figured out very quickly the type of things we were interested in and tailored our tour accordingly. We used Rome in Limo for Florence/Pisa and it was excellent as well. We did Naples on our own going to Herculaneum and pizza in Naples. Venice we also did on our own.

we have used easitalytours.com 3x personnally and referred my sister and a co-worker as well. Always been a great great time. I just saw that they are No 1 on Trip Advisor!

--------------

Helen

Helen thanks for the info.. will look them up..Really looking for something to do around Rome..We did the city tour last year..

Also I was unable to get on the Miles and Miles web site.. Maybethey are just down today...

In Rome I would highly recommend for a group tour Rome Walks. I have used them for multiple tours and we have had other family members and friends use them. They do an excellent job.

You can visit their web site at http://www.romewalks.com

They have a variety of tours to choose from and the groups tend to range from around six to ten people. You could do your own private group tour if you wanted but we didn't.

The tour guides were amazing.

If you have questions they are very responsive on e mail and I highly recommend them.

Keith

Archived