Mahogany Bay how do you pay?

go sea

I believe I saw on the Carnival website, in the excursion booking section, one for Mahogany Bay... included unlimited rides on the chair lift and I think beach chair usage too? If you are already booked, go log in and have a look.

Trying to decide between Mahogany Bay & Victor Bodden tours. Has anyone snorkelled in Mahogany Bay? Was it good snorkelling? Do they have different beach activites like boat excursions, waverunners, or banna boat rides? I read somewhere that the chair rides are $8.00. Does know if that is unlimited rides?

T*

Trying to decide between Mahogany Bay & Victor Bodden tours. Has anyone snorkelled in Mahogany Bay? Was it good snorkelling? Do they have different beach activites like boat excursions, waverunners, or banna boat rides? I read somewhere that the chair rides are $8.00. Does know if that is unlimited rides?

T*

Snorkeling can be iffy. Ships back in and the water is shallow. Stirs up a lot of silt. Kayaks and pedal boats were all we saw. Chair ride price may have gone up to $10, but it is unlimited trips. Nice view, but it is also an easy walk to the beach if you want to save a few bucks for spending elsewhere.

Did the cabana rental back in April...all purchases made on Mohogany Bay are in currency, can't use the S&S card.

If you book your cabana or chairlift/covered lounger/watertoy package on the ship, you can charge it to your S&S, but all other items, including food and drink, are cash or CC.

We booked Victor Bodden's trip for our group of 11 and would do it again in a heartbeat. Zipline, monkeys and swimming/snorkeling on the beach. What more could you ask for? :)

Here's pics from our day there (the order is messed up, so ask if you have any questions)

http://public.fotki.com/ritchiefamily/san_diego_family/2010-pictures/epic-cruise-public-/day-4-roatan/

tandemcruzr-Thanks for the info. I love to snorkel so it sounds like we might want to do the Victor Bodden tour. Hopefully, we'll have time to check out the Bay & maybe the chair lifts.

sdmike-Thanks for the pics. They were great. I saw a boat in one of them. Did you snorkel off the shore or a boat? I saw that Victor Bodden tours does have a glass bottom/snorkel boat. Is that what you did? How much did you end up paying for the excursion? What was the zipline like? Did you zip through the trees? Sorry for all the questions.

T*

We booked Victor Bodden's trip for our group of 11 and would do it again in a heartbeat. Zipline, monkeys and swimming/snorkeling on the beach. What more could you ask for? :)

Here's pics from our day there (the order is messed up, so ask if you have any questions)

http://public.fotki.com/ritchiefamily/san_diego_family/2010-pictures/epic-cruise-public-/day-4-roatan/

Thanks for sharing your pictures! We were thinking of going to see the Monkey's now we have decided we want to do that!

tandemcruzr-Thanks for the info. I love to snorkel so it sounds like we might want to do the Victor Bodden tour. Hopefully, we'll have time to check out the Bay & maybe the chair lifts.*

You're welcome. Enjoy your cruise. We will be back there next January.

Archived