Chef's Table and Kids

TikkiTembo

I sure hope there aren't any kids when I have my chef's table experience, some things need to be adult only. I know everyone thinks their kids are the exception, but I think most people frown on kids attending, my opinion.

Are kids allowed to attend? If so, you can expect there may be kids.

If you are a foodie and appreciate the finer things in dinning then the Chef's Table is for you! If you don't want to invest 3 - 4 hours of your evening to eating then this experience is not for you. We have experienced the Chef's table three times and love it!!! We get to try food we normally would not eat, which is a great experience. We have also met some great people! We haven't ever had children during our experience. For those trying to decide if their child/children should come along consider the following: If your child can sit still for at least 3 hours without complaining then by all means bring them along, but if they will be complaining then have consideration to the rest of the group who has spent a good deal of money for the experience and send your child/children to Camp Carnival. If this experience had been around when my boys were younger I know my oldest would of loved it but my youngest would of been the child complaining during the whole experience. He would of gone to Camp Carnival. You know your child, just make your decision accordingly.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone attended a Chef's Table since the "new menu" I've seen reference to in other posts. There's not been much detail in these references except to say but indicated it's not as good as the old menu. Does anyone have experience with the new menu?

Archived