How was your Interior Cabin?

Bgem75

I am also curious about inside cabins, as there haven't been a lot of pics or reviews. We'll be in a J on our 10/9 cruise.

I have seen that people have been surprised with how much storage there was! I'm planning on it being small, but really, we booked inside because we don't plan on being in the room very much!

I'm also waiting for replies, and I'm also on the 10/9 sailing! I will be cruising with a friend/coworker and staying in a K. Although the bathroom set up doesn't seem ideal, I don't think there will be a problem respecting each others privacy. I'm eagerly awaiting comments from those that have "been there".

We were in an inside cabin on deck 14 and we made it work perfectly fine. Sure, space was at times limited, but it wasn't any situation that we felt uncomfortable. There is a lot of closet space, drawers, etc. If you have any specific questions I'll be more than glad to answer.

We were on the 7/17 sailing and never wrote a complete review, but all I can say, is that it was by far an AMAZING vacation.

We were in an inside cabin on deck 14 and we made it work perfectly fine. Sure, space was at times limited, but it wasn't any situation that we felt uncomfortable. There is a lot of closet space, drawers, etc. If you have any specific questions I'll be more than glad to answer.

We were on the 7/17 sailing and never wrote a complete review, but all I can say, is that it was by far an AMAZING vacation.

How did the interior compare to other interiors on either ncl or other lines as far as space?

We typically book and interior bcs we are not in the room much and love how dark it is at night..We get the best nights sleep!!! However when you wake up you never know what time it is!!

Archived