Fair Winds Snorkel

dobie

Dobie: No smoking any more in restaurants or bars in the whole state, I think. Our island just switched in the last year or so. I don't get out much...and OH - I QUIT SMOKING over a year ago! So, I don't notice it much...hehehehe...

Emi

Emi, I LOVE the non smoking thing!! Here in Tucson there is no smoking in resaurants, but in bars....forget it....if you go to one you have to take your clothes off outside and get in the shower to wash your hair before bed....so we don't!! Emi, you should really consider doing a tour thing on days the ship is in, and I am not kidding!! Spleen, we got to Honolulu a night earlier than planned. We missed Kauai the day before, the port agent closed the port due to winds. So we headed to Oahu. I'm thinking that we could have made it before 10 PM, but maybe there were other ships in port....we had a balcony cabin, and right outside of our balcony was the Aloha Tower. The next morning my husband and I got up and took buses to get to Diamond Head. I really LOVED the climb, and the sweating, and waiting in line for a bathroom......but I really did LOVE the view from the top. The bus drivers were very helpful. I asked one of them on the way back if it would go to the Aloha Tower and he said yes. My husband then said, do you know what the Aloha Tower looks like? I asked him if he had been out on our balcony, and he said yes, but he hadn't noticed it!!! MEN!!!

Archived