Seabourn Sojourn World Cruise

Always Cruising 2

I have a couple of years before I do a world cruise - I would prefer a classic complete circumnavigation - say NY - NY on Cunard...but Seabourn,& regent do offer superior service - how did you chose your particular world cruise...it sounds spectacular!!!

Any other guys joining my partner and I on the Seabourn Sojourn World Cruise? We're on for the entire 111 days, but would also like to hear from anyone who is doing one of the segments. Cheers!

We chose this itinerary based on the ship and ship alone. We LOVE this cruise line so the ports of call are secondary. We also thought that if we're about to spend 100k+ on a world cruise, it must be the best. And Seabourn is the best! We did look at Cunard, but QM2 does not go "around the world". Yes she sails r/t from NY, but only as far as Asia and then turns back. Seabourn's itinerary is only missing the Atlantic crossing portion which is fine with us.

And for the guys on this board who have never sailed Seabourn, just try it. You will never go back. It's that good! Cheers

Archived