Sirit 2 for 1 martinis

watermusic101

Yes they still have them. We were on the Spirit 2 weeks ago. You have to get 2 of the same Martinis. Be sure to check out the Martini Tasting. We had a great time. Shout out to the bartender at Champagne Charlies that runs the Martini tastings...i forget his name but he is great. You have to see him pour multiple different Martinis in multiple glasses without spilling a drop! My Favorites are the Pear martini and the Espresso!! Yummy

Enjoy......

Be sure to check out the Martini Tasting. We had a great time. Shout out to the bartender at Champagne Charlies that runs the Martini tastings...i forget his name but he is great.

Enjoy......

...can't remember cuz they were potent martinis...lost afternoon? hehhe;)

Saur-Kraut you caught me! They are potent esp when you drink 5 of them in like 45 minutes!!! lol But definately well worth the $15.00.......plus when you sit with your friend who doesnt like martinis and drink theirs.....oh boy beware!!!! lolThe Limoncello is also excellant......it is a definate thing to do on the trip......we had our tasting and it was the same day we took our formal pictures so it was Martini tasting....find my room...shower....dress....and picture time! Funny thing is these are the pixs I bought I really looked "very happy" lol

Yes they still have them. We were on the Spirit 2 weeks ago. You have to get 2 of the same Martinis. Be sure to check out the Martini Tasting. We had a great time. Shout out to the bartender at Champagne Charlies that runs the Martini tastings...i forget his name but he is great. You have to see him pour multiple different Martinis in multiple glasses without spilling a drop! My Favorites are the Pear martini and the Espresso!! Yummy

Enjoy......

The martini tasting probably is the reason for not knowing the bartender's name! Let me help...it is Gede...he does the best tasting and great pouring tricks! :) We have enjoyed him on 2 previous cruises, the Dawn and the Spirit this past April. Looking forward to seeing him again...and his super martinis!! DH usually does not partake, so I can pass my non-favorites to him...that helps me to still be able to at least speak when it's over....;) lol

Can't wait!!!

Archived