Signing up for the spa - Voyager

Yes, you need to be on the ship to book your appointments. As soon as you board, go up to the spa and they will be taking appointments, you should be able to get the day/time you want...the sea days appointments go faster, sometimes they run specials on port days.

On embarkation before sail away I've also seen them with a temporary desk set up in the Promenade taking appointments.

:)

The hot stone message was $195 for 80 minutes and did not go on sail the whole week.

The LT facial did on port days. Reg price was $125 or $120, port day special was $98.

None of the massages went on sail. Unless you did a sampler which was a back rub for 20 mins, mini facial and exfoliate for $98 on port days.

We sailed 1/29/05.

I did two 25-minute massages, one the first full day of the cruise and the other on the last day of the cruise. They were $79 each, I had the C&A coupon for 10% off and then added an additional $20 for a tip. The staff makes only a VERY SMALL portion of the fee and the rest of their income comes from tips, so if you get enjoy the spa service, be sure to leave a tip!

Archived